Business Analyst I
Our Digital Wallet and Payment Gateway team is looking for a Business Analyst I. Come join us in making payment and personal finance management simple, secure and scalable.
On any given day we use Flutter, Angular, Python, Java as well as any new technologies or frameworks that work best to solve our problems. We love to apply new technologies while making sure the system is stable and secure. We don‘t expect you to be an expert in, or know all of, the technologies listed, but we do expect you to be excited to learn about them. As an experienced engineer in this team, you will play a committed role in developing high quality software designs and solutions to our complex problems.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
– Gather and elicit requirements from business departments and stakeholders.
– Analyze requirements or concepts, and propose viable solutions that bring high value for business and end-users.
– Create and contribute to Business Requirements Documents (BRD)
– Define and write Software Requirements Specification, include Business Flow, Use-Cases, Wireframe, Functional and Non-functional requirements.
– Design and optimize software UI/UX – Scope and prioritize development activities based on system, available resources, business goals, and end-user impact.
– Work closely with the development team (DEV, QC, Designer) and stakeholders in Agile process and ensure features are being implemented to meet business needs.
– Perform User Acceptance Test, assure product quality.
– Track and monitor the effectiveness of the products and adjust.
– Make creative recommendations to expand product strategy and vision.
– Create Training Document and organize training sessions to Business Departments
– BA/BS in Information Technology or a related field.
– Minimum of 2 years of BA experience in software development projects.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills including development of business and technical requirements and delivering presentations to associated groups.
– Excellent in feature prioritization, wireframing, conceptualizing.
– Excellent with web and mobile standards, UX principles, and usability.
– Demonstrated progress management and planning skills. – Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
– Strong understanding of project management life cycle and system development life cycle methodologies and procedures, including Agile.
– Learn fast, and be flexible and proactive.
– Having a product mindset is a big plus.
What We Offer
– Gross salary up to 1000 USD/month (23,000,000 VND/month).
– Working time from Monday to Friday, 8h30-17h30.
– Annual leaves (starting 12 days and up to 20 days according to job grade).
– 01 work-from-home day every two weeks.
– Fascinating welcome kit for every new employee.
– Dynamic and joyful working environment, we seriously invest in HR development.
– High configuration Macbook Pro to help you get your job done more effectively.