Our Digital Wallet and Payment Gateway team is looking for a Devops Engineer II. Come join us in making payment and personal finance management simple, secure and scalable.
On any given day we use Flutter, Angular, Python, Java as well as any new technologies or frameworks that work best to solve our problems. We love to apply new technologies while making sure the system is stable and secure. We don‘t expect you to be an expert in, or know all of, the technologies listed, but we do expect you to be excited to learn about them. As an experienced engineer in this team, you will play a committed role in developing high quality software designs and solutions to our complex problems.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application Software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- DevOps techniques, CI/CD, and Agile practices
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Experience working with Cloud Platform (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
- Knowledge in Agile/DevOps tools (Jira, Git/SVN, Jenkins, Maven) are preferred.
- Knowledge in Docker containerization and Kubernetes orchestration technologies are preferred.
- Gross salary up to 1400 USD/month (32,000,000 VND/month).
- Working time from Monday to Friday, 8h30-17h30.
- Annual leaves (starting 12 days and up to 20 days according to job grade)
- 01 work-from-home day every two weeks.
- Fascinating welcome kit for every new employee.
- Dynamic and joyful working environment, we seriously invest in HR development.
- High configuration Macbook Pro to help you get your job done more effectively.