Vidiva Technology JSC. is looking for an Legal Manager – who provides oversight and advice for a company or business. The qualifications for this career include a law degree as well as experience with business laws and regulations around finance, economics, employment and human resources, mergers and acquisitions, and contract negotiations .
Come join us in making payment and personal finance management simple, smart and secure.
We are a team of young and energetic people, who love to apply new technologies and ideas to solve problems in a smart and efficient way. We value effectiveness and problem solving skills. Ideas are always welcome and appreciated.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop better and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
At Vidiva, Digital Marketing Lead will support marketing planning focusing on digital marketing, analyzing marketing effectiveness and efficiency and coordinating with external agencies & stakeholders. Regular budget spend review and evaluation.
Roles and responsibilities
– Draft, negotiate, structure and review and legal analysis by providing legal advice on various range of legal documents and transaction to avoid or minimize legal risk and to comply with the prevailing laws and regulations
– Provide day-to day legal advice and consultancy for cross-functional departments, including but not limited to, analyst legal risks/opportunities, support associated with business process improvement, operational matters, projects, and international expansion
– Developing procedures to track and monitor the regulatory risk, compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies
– Advising on resolutions of disputes, litigation, and regulatory matters, including contracts, intellectual property rights, data privacy, and/or employment issues
– Liaising with regulators to understand and anticipate new regulation which could impact the business, manage, and coordinate meaningful reporting internally and externally, respond to information requests, and proactively communicate business changes and notifiable events
– Other tasks as required by the CEO
– Strong legal knowledge for corporate law and analytical skill both technical and operational aspects. Having exposure to and practical experience in technology, finance related would be significant advantages
– Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills
– Proactive work behavior and enthusiasm to reach goals
– Self-motivated, details oriented and good commercial mind
– Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
Qualification & Requirement
– Law degree and minimum 03 years experience as Legal Manager in a dynamic and changing environment
– Full proficiency with Word, Excel, Powerpoint
– Possess critical thinking
– Excellent interpersonal and problem -solving skills
– Bachelor and above in Law (having background from tech or start-up company is an advantage)
– Written and spoken English
– Comfortable using Google Workspace
– Presentation skills
– Experience in the Fin-tech industry
What we offer
– Gross salary 600.000.000 VND to 720.000.000 VND per year
– Working time from Monday to Friday, 44 hours/week
– Maximum 22 days of annual leave depends on your job grade
– 01 work-from-home day every two weeks
– Fascinating welcome kit for every new employee
– Dynamic and joyful working environment, we seriously invest in HR development
– Elegant and high configuration laptop to help you get your job done more effectively
– Cute office, fancy building, in a prime location