Floor 22, Lim Tower 3, 29A Nguyễn Đình Chiểu Street, Đa Kao Ward, District 1, Hồ Chí Minh City, Việt Nam
Vidiva is a dynamic fintech company leading the way in financial management and payment solutions for Vietnam. We‘re on a mission to empower individuals and small businesses with the tools and knowledge they need to take control of their finances and thrive.
Through our two flagship products, we address diverse needs:
- Ting: An intuitive e-wallet designed for individuals, particularly young professionals and budding entrepreneurs, seeking to gain control over their money, improve financial well-being, and achieve their financial goals.
- Paykit: A powerful payment acceptance solution tailored to micro, small, and medium-sized merchants. Paykit simplifies online selling, unlocks business growth, and empowers merchants to optimize operations and scale their success.
At Vidiva, we believe financial knowledge is an essential weapon. We champion financial education and integrate it into our products, allowing users to make informed decisions and build a bright financial future.
Join us and be part of our mission to democratize financial control and unlock Vietnam‘s economic potential!
About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Legal Manager to join our dynamic team and provide comprehensive legal support for both our corporate and payment products operations. This role will play a key part in managing legal risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, and driving strategic initiatives forward.
What your job will look like
- Manage and advise on all corporate legal matters, including entity formation and governance, M&A transactions, contracts, and intellectual property.
- Review and draft legal documents, such as board resolutions, shareholder agreements, and employment contracts.
- Provide guidance on corporate compliance matters, including corporate governance, disclosure requirements, and regulatory filing deadlines.
- Support other legal team members on corporate legal matters.
- Manage and advise on all legal aspects of Vidiva‘s payment products, including regulatory compliance, licensing, consumer protection, and data privacy.
- Draft and negotiate agreements with financial institutions, payment networks, and other key partners.
Stay abreast of relevant payment industry regulations and trends, and advise on their impact on Vidiva‘s business.
- Conduct legal due diligence on potential partners and acquisitions.
Manage litigation and other legal disputes related to payment products.
- Conduct legal research and analysis on a variety of legal issues.
- Collaborate with other departments within Vidiva, including business development, product, and operations, to ensure legal considerations are integrated into business decisions.
- Stay up-to-date on legal developments relevant to Vidiva‘s business.
- Manage external legal relationships with law firms and other legal vendors.
You should apply if you have
- Lawyer License or Lawyer Qualification
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a corporate and/or financial services legal role
- Strong understanding of payment industry, financial services regulations and laws
- Proven ability to manage multiple legal projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
It would be easier for you to get started if
You are already familiar with Decree 101, Circular 39 and Circular 23 issued by the State Bank of Vietnam.
You can expect
- Competitive salary determined by role and level
- Bonus on most Vietnamese holidays
- Premium healthcare for self and immediate family
- Social insurance matching
- VND 60.000.000 equipment allowance
- VND 40.000.000 learning allowance per year for books, courses and conferences
- 01 remote working day every two weeks
- 04 weeks paid time off plus Vietnamese public holidays
Where you will be working
Floor 22, Lim Tower 3, 29A Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Our hiring process
1. You submit your application for the desired position
2. Our HR will give you a call and ask a few questions to get to know you better
3. Depending on which position you are applying for, our HR will share with you some tests for you to complete
4. If you pass the tests, we will arrange with you for an onsite interview
5. If successful, we will conduct a reference check
6. After conducting a successful reference check, we will send you an offer letter
Our average process takes around 3-4 weeks but we will always work around your availability. You will have the chance to speak to our recruitment team at various points during your process but if you do have any specific questions ahead of this, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org