Our Digital Wallet and Payment Gateway team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer I. Come join us in making payment and personal finance management simple, secure and scalable.
On any given day we use Flutter, Angular, Python, Java as well as any new technologies or frameworks that work best to solve our problems. We love to apply new technologies while making sure the system is stable and secure. We don‘t expect you to be an expert in, or know all of, the technologies listed, but we do expect you to be excited to learn about them. As an experienced engineer in this team, you will play a committed role in developing high quality software designs and solutions to our complex problems.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- Work with other engineers within the team and across teams to define technical roadmap.
- Design, document, develop, deliver and support world-class software and services.
- Mentor & grow engineers across the team, leading by example and insisting on high
- Develop tools & processes to enable best-in-class operations for our service.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience building production software systems.
- Experience applying Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience architecting and developing large scale design.
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers.
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team.
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.
- Experience designing and implementing, high volume, web-facing services.
- Experience with one or more cloud services including but not limited to Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud and/or Microsoft Azure.
- Gross salary up to 2500 USD/month (60,000,000 VND/month).
- Working time from Monday to Friday, 8h30-17h30.
- Annual leaves (starting 12 days and up to 20 days according to job grade).
- 01 work-from-home day every two weeks.
- Fascinating welcome kit for every new employee.
- Dynamic and joyful working environment, we seriously invest in HR development.
- High configuration Macbook Pro to help you get your job done more effectively.