Software Engineer I
Our Digital Wallet and Payment Gateway team is looking for a Software Engineer I. Come join us in making payment and personal finance management simple, secure and scalable.
On any given day we use Flutter, Angular, Python, Java as well as any new technologies or frameworks that work best to solve our problems. We love to apply new technologies while making sure the system is stable and secure. We don‘t expect you to be an expert in, or know all of, the technologies listed, but we do expect you to be excited to learn about them. As an experienced engineer in this team, you will play a committed role in developing high quality software designs and solutions to our complex problems.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
– Develop high quality maintainable code
– Participate in design discussions
– Execute projects and develop against an outlined design
– Collaborate across team boundaries with other teams
– Communicate issues and technical roadblocks effectively
– Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related discipline.
– 1+ years’ experience in software development building successful production software systems.
– Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving, and object-oriented analysis.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
– Proven ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment and in an ownership and results-oriented culture.
– Master‘s degree or relevant work experience.
– Strong demonstrated skills implementing and deploying high volume and highly scalable services.
– Experience with distributed systems, consistent hashing, distributed locking, replication, and load balancing.
– Strong skills and experience with programming, design, and architecture.
– Familiarity/experience with Google Cloud, AWS and/or other cloud technologies.
– Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
– Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and describe product strategy, technical designs, and software product features.
– Experience in full stack development ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems.
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
What We Offer
– Gross salary up to 1000 USD/month (23,000,000 VND/month).
– Working time from Monday to Friday, 8h30-17h30.
– Annual leaves (starting 12 days and up to 20 days according to job grade).
– 01 work-from-home day every two weeks.
– Fascinating welcome kit for every new employee.
– Dynamic and joyful working environment, we seriously invest in HR development.
– High configuration Macbook Pro to help you get your job done more effectively.