Vidiva Technology JSC. is looking for an Technical Project Manager. Come join us in making payment and personal finance management simple, smart and secure.
We are a team of young and energetic people, who love to apply new technologies and ideas to solve problems in a smart and efficient way. We value effectiveness and problem solving skills. Ideas are always welcome and appreciated.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop better and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
At Vidiva, Technical Project Manager is responsible for managing projects to make sure the proposed plan adheres to the timeline, budget and scope. Their duties include planning projects in detail, setting schedules for all stakeholders and executing each step of the project.
- Create management, communication plans and processes
- Analyze and develop procedures for management and technical duties
- Define project responsibilities with stakeholders
- Participate in how the budget and staff are allocated for the project
- Maintain project time frames, budget estimates and status reports
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis
- Other tasks as required by the CEO
- Strong communication skills to coordinate with team members, vendors and management
- Analytical, computer, math and problem-solving skills to be able to use software and to explain the software
- Organizational skills and time management skills to keep projects on track to the finish
- Project managing skills to start projects and finish projects successfully
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Minimum 05 years experience as Technical Project Manager in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Full proficiency with Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Possess critical thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor and above in Project Management or related technical field required
- Written and spoken English
- Experience in the Fin-tech industry is preferred
- Comfortable using G-suite
- R or Python statistical programming
- Presentation skills
- Gross salary 960.000.000 VND to 1.140.000.000 VND per year
- Working time from Monday to Friday, 40 hours/week
- Maximum 22 days of annual leave depends on your job grade
- 01 work-from-home day every two weeks
- Fascinating welcome kit for every new employee
- Dynamic and joyful working environment, we seriously invest in HR development
- Elegant and high configuration laptop to help you get your job done more effectively
- Cute office, fancy building, in a prime location