We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join us to build a top-notch product in the fintech field.
As an UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology; designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
The position reports to the Product Manager.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- Design intuitive and engaging interactions for web and mobile platforms;
- Collaborating with managers and engineers to assess the feasibility of ideas, implement or evolve your designs to specify and deliver a great product efficiently;
- Make strategic user-experience decisions related to product functions and features;
- Gather, research and evaluate user pain points and behaviors;
- Design and deliver wireframes, user flows, mockups and prototypes optimized for a wide range of interfaces;
- Advocate product features and enhancements for customer needs in collaboration with the product development team;
- Other assigned programs and initiatives.
- Knowledge and understanding in one of the following fields: E-commerce, Fintech, CRM, Loyalty, Adstech;
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in UI/UX design;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles and guidelines of particular platforms including websites and mobile applications;
- Experience with planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing and rapid prototyping;
- Knowledgeable in Design Toolsets (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Balsamiq, Omnigraffle, InVision, Sketch, Axure);
- Understanding of HTML and CSS is a huge plus;
- Deadline-oriented with great follow-up and reporting skills;
- Responds well under pressure with a strict time limit;
- Attention to details, critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Great team collaborator and eager to share knowledge;
- Highly accountable and have a passion for working in the field.
- Gross salary up to 1000 USD/month (23,000,000 VND/month).
- Working time from Monday to Friday, 8h30-17h30.
- Annual leaves (starting 12 days and up to 20 days according to job grade)
- 01 work-from-home day every two weeks.
- Fascinating welcome kit for every new employee.
- Dynamic and joyful working environment, we seriously invest in HR development.
- High configuration Macbook Pro to help you get your job done more effectively.